Vegan Pound Cake
I’ve only been vegan for a few days now but I’m already obsessed with finding tons of new recipes to make. I really wanted something kind of sweet so I got to googling and found a great recipe here.
I personally tweaked a few things like used whole wheat flower instead of regular white flour and I used a tiny bit more tofu just to make it a little spongier. I also made my own fresh blueberry/peach sauce. It turned out so well! I’ll definitely be making this again soon.
tagged as: food. vegan. vegan food. vegan recipes. vegan desserts. pound cake. healthy desserts.
- fighting-the-demons likes this
- mathiseverything likes this
- mkaystuff likes this
- lil-lady-kate reblogged this from veganhooker
- lil-lady-kate likes this
- veganhooker reblogged this from wereverything
- wereverything reblogged this from iwishiwereabird
- untilimconfident likes this
- charms95 likes this
- weareallbonkers likes this
- weareallbonkers reblogged this from iwishiwereabird
- wildfiremagazine likes this
- lovessunflowers likes this
- stupidddcunttt likes this
- kimberquat likes this
- abetterhopefoundation likes this
- iwishiwereabird posted this